Retail purchase is currently unavailable. Kindly contact the personal website's owner for more information on the retail purchase availability for the personal website.
Good morning DXN,
Visit our facebook page DXN Malaysia to join our online activities!
Good morning DXN!
Attention to all confirmed participants of TSI 2023, kindly be informed that the TSI travel date is now confirmed!
Date: 14th October 2023 - 18th October 2023
Get yourself ready, pack your bags & see you soon!
*For any inquires please Whatsapp S&T Department at 018-470 4887.
Good Morning DXN !
Kindly be informed that Income Tax Statement (CP58) Year 2022 for Malaysian DXN members is now available in eWorld.
Members can view/download the CP58 from eWorld under the Bonus information > Statement.
TSI 2023 Malaysia
6 Days, 5 Nights
160,000 QSA Points
Campaign Period 1st January - 31st December 2023
First and foremost, we would like to congratulate and thank you for your efforts and commitment with DXN over the years.
In view of the current Covid-19 situation which is still very serious in many countries with a large number of positive cases recorded everyday, it is still unlikely and may not be possible for any international tourism activities to be organized in near future including our TSI activities. Hence the top management has decided to reimburse all TSI qualifiers in the following ways.
TSI 2022 – Osaka, Japan (Qualification Period: 1st January 2021 - 31st December 2021)
There are 2 reimbursement option available for qualifiers as follow:
A. Product Voucher
- Such Product Voucher can be used to pay for hundred percent (100%) of the total Distributor Price(DP) value of DXN's regular products purchased by the qualifiers. For instance, if the total DP value of cash bill is RM1,000, then 100% of it (which is RM1,000) may be paid from the Product Voucher.
B. DXN Lifestyle Project
- Qualifiers is entitled to redeem for lifestyle destinations in Malaysia.
- The details of such project/redemption shall be announced later.
- The redemption and validity period for both reimbursement options (a) and (b) is from 1st May 2022 - 31st October 2023 (18 Months).
Please do not hesitate to contact S&T Department for further information.
Dear valued DXN distributors,
Exceptional Case for Cross Country Sales.
With reference to the recent memo pertaining 'Restriction On Cross Country Promotion/Sales/ Distribution', the company has given relaxation as follows:
1. The distributor/up line is able make a purchase on behalf of their distributor provided the status is dormant. This is only applicable if the distributor is not contactable by their up line.
2. For any expired distributor from Malaysia, they are able to reinstate their membership at any nearest country.
The rest of guidelines will still remain same as per the memo issued prior.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Good Morning DXN !
Restriction on Cross Country Promotion/Sales/Distribution of DXN Products.
Kindly be reminded that Distributors are strictly prohibited from promoting, distributing or selling, either directly or indirectly, any DXN Products specifically manufactured or distributed for a particular country in any other country.
Distributors would be held liable and responsible for such activity which shall lead to disciplinary action including but not limited to suspension or termination of their distributorship.
Distributors shall be reminded on the followings clauses as per our DXN Distributorship Rules
A Distributor's distributorship shall be terminated if he (or any one of the spouse / partner / party / member of the company including proxy) is directly or indirectly involved in any of the disciplinary cases such as:
-selling or distributing other country's Products in another country which DXN's market has been established;
-delivering, distributing or selling DXN's Products of one country to another country (which DXN's market has been established) without written approval from DXN;
A Distributor is strictly prohibited to distribute or sell any Products specifically manufactured for a particular country in any other country unless written approval from DXN.
Restriction on Cross Country Promotion/Sales/Distribution of DXN Products (guidelines)
To top up the above mentioned, please find the below guidelines to be observed by all branches and stockist/service centers who are handling sales transaction for further compliance.
1. In OBS, a pop up message will appear whenever a foreign membership code is detected. For walk-in member holding a foreign membership code, local center may allow the sales transaction if the said foreign member is physically present in the sales counter.
Having said that, the said purchase will only be limited to the foreign member’s own membership code. Local center shall not allow the product purchase if a foreign member would like to purchase on behalf of 3rd party/friend/relative who is holding a foreign membership code, unless the said 3rd party/friend/relative is also physically present in the office or is able to prove his/her valid residence address in the country. In the event the purchase is allowed, Branch staff and Service Centers staff must ensure that they have manually entered the below compulsory details in the cash bill under “remarks” column:
i. Full and valid address of staying in the country for the membership code whom we will issue cash bill to; and
ii. Membership code, full name and contact number of the member who helps purchase the cash bill on behalf
REMINDER: DXN will take stern actions against the foreign membership code and the member who assisted with the purchase on behalf, including but not limited to suspension or termination of membership, if the information provided to the company is found to be incorrect/untrue.
2. If a foreign membership code is from a country where we do not have any DXN local office presence at the moment, then we may sell to this member.
You may refer to your nearest local DXN Branches for the country list.
3. Branch PIC & Service Centres/Stockists are require to comply to the above guidelines. DXN Management reserves the right to take stern actions against country PIC/staff/Service Center/Stockist/Distributor who has failed to comply to the above.
4. In order to prevent “dummy” membership in the database, please note that address field is now a compulsory/mandatory field during membership registration process. Hence , all members must update their valid address to DXN by 24th October 2021.
In line with the above requirement, with effective October 2021 bonus month (which would be released in the early November 2021), bonus shall only be released to members who have provided their valid address in the company database system, whereas for members without a valid address in the database, their bonus shall be on hold until such update is made to the local branch/head office.
Good Morning DXN !
Dear Valuable DXN Stockist,
Kindly be informed that it is important to always display the Direct Sales License (Sijil AJL) at Service Center counter for inspection of Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs (KPDNKK).
The AJL license can be downloaded from http://www.dxn2u.com/award/ or
contact the nearest branch for further inquiry.
X-TRA CREAM ON THE CAKE & X-TRA ORDINARY REWARD (FIRST CYCLE)查看更多
1ST AUGUST 2023 - 30TH NOVEMBER 2023
DXN THAILAND 25TH ANNIVERSARY CAMPAIGN查看更多
1ST AUGUST 2023 - 31ST OCTOBER 2023
DXN NOODLES FIESTA PROMO查看更多
FROM NOW UNTIL 30TH NOVEMBER 2023.
SPECIAL COMBO PROMOTION (EXTENDED)查看更多
1ST JULY 2023 - 31ST DECEMBER 2023