1. Website Disclaimer
DXN website contains information, data, documents, policies, procedures, guidelines and images (herewith refer as "Information") prepared by DXN. The Information may contain information derived from various third parties (the "third party Information") which is neither endorsed nor supported by DXN and therefore do not necessarily reflect any policies, procedures, standards or guidelines of DXN.
The Information and the third party Information contained in this site have been presented with all due care, considered to be true and correct at the date of publication. However, DXN reserves the right to amend, correct and improve the Information at any time without prior notice.
The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, hence, DXN does not warrant or represent the Information or the third party Information to be free from errors or omissions. DXN assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy, validity, reliability and correctness of the Information and the third party Information that are in anyway interpreted and used by a user.
No part of this publication maybe reproduced in any form or forwarded to any other person without prior written consent of DXN. Users hereby agree as follow:
- Documents retrieved shall be for informative use only.
- Single copy can be saved or printed for personal use only and it is not to be reproduced in any form.
- Unless permitted under copyright act and with prior written consent from DXN, extraction from documents is strictly prohibited.
- No parts of the Information are to be altered when the Information are to be supplied to another person or organisation without prior written consent of DXN
- You are solely responsible to ensure whether the contents and information posted on the site are appropriate or permissible, or maybe legally downloaded in the country you reside in compliance with the laws in your country of residence.
All trade names, trademarks, service names, product names, product information, URLs, website addresses, logos, designs or symbols are the property of DXN. DXN does not allow the use of these, for whatsoever purposes or by anyone, without prior written consent of DXN, with the exception of authorised DXN branches and stockists.
Disclaimer of Warranties
DXN does not warrant and be responsible for service provided to be accessible at all times, uninterrupted or error-free. There maybe delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the contents, dissemination of news, information and other materials.
DXN will take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other destructive elements to its website. However, DXN shall not be responsible for or warrant its site to be free from any destructive elements including, but not limited to, computer viruses, hackers, or other technical sabotages.
2. Links From Other Non-DXN Authorised Websites
Non-DXN authorised websites which are owned and operated by third parties may contain links to DXN official website. A link to DXN official website does not mean that DXN endorses or accepts any responsibility for the contents, the use of it or the products and services made available through such Non-DXN authorised websites. By utilizing any such link, you acknowledge and agree that DXN shall not be responsible or liable in anyway whatsoever for the actions, contents, access, privacy policies, opinions expressed, representations given, services provided, merchandise offered for sale or other links provided at such Non-DXN official websites.