Position: Executive / Sr. Executive - Group Internal Audit (GIA)
Sex: Male (Travel involved)
Number of Positions: 1
Responsible to carry out the internal audit function in DXN Group of Companies, not limited to DXN Marketing India Private Limited.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist Head of HQ Group Internal Audit (HQ GIA) in assessing the adequacy of internal control system (operational and financial) for the Group of company.
2. Perform independent review and identify control weaknesses and non-compliance to Group policies and procedures.
3. Record all the audit checking and work done in the Audit Work Paper, with proper filing and maintain in a locked cabinet. All the Audit Work Paper should be treated in private and confidential.
4. Propose/ Make recommendations with the Management and submit to Head of HQ GIA for review.
5. Assist Head of HQ GIA in identify and measure the likelihood and significant of business risk via risk assessment methodology.
6. Assist Head of HQ GIA in updating the Audit Recommendations progress upon the completion/ in process on the follow up actions with auditee.
7. Assist in implementing/ improving Business Risk Management Process of the Group.
8. Execute internal audit plans/ tasks as assigned by Head of HQ GIA.
9. Review and ensure DXN Group is in compliance with local statutory and regulatory requirements, such as Companies Act, Income Tax Act and any other requirements that relevant to the business operations and financial impact.
10. Perform ad hoc audit/ investigation, due diligence and other audit as assigned by Head of HQ GIA from time to time.
11. Reporting to Chief Marketing Officer and Head of HQ GIA.
12. Achieve and complete the audit assignment as assigned.
➤ CA / CA(Inter) / M. Com / B. Com
Job Skills and Knowledges Requirements:
1. Good report writing and communication skills.
2. Good interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
Note: Candidates who have completed B.Com / M.Com may apply for the position provided with a minimum experience of 3 years for the aforementioned profile.
As per industry standards.
Candidates may email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com along with the updated resume